FOCAL International Workshops & Seminars on industry related subjects and other social events are offered through the year.
COVID-19 has taken us to new ways of working where we now deliver a series of online monthly workshops for members and non-members across a range of topics with industry professionals to share their experience and knowledge.
The workshops are free for members and available to non-members for a nominal fee of £10.00 plus VAT (if applicable).
Upcoming Workshop & Dates:
- 20th October 2021 - Rights Clearance for Music Content
- 17th November 2021 - The questions that you have always wanted to ask about preservation and restoration
- 15th December 2021 - National and Regional Archives Part 2
- 19th January 2022 - Introduction to African Archives
- 16th February 2022 - Careers in media archiving – opportunities and application tips
Any non-member signing up for one or multiple workshops we will off-set your fee against FOCAL International Membership.
If you are interested in any of the above topics and would like to know more or suggest future workshops please contact [email protected].