FOCAL Members' Day:
What is FOCAL Members' Day?
FOCAL Members’ Day brings together those in the audio-visual industry to provide workshops and conversations of exciting themes present in the industry.
All refreshments (coffee breaks and lunch are included in the ticket) so you just need to turn up, listen and get involved!
Where and When:
FOCAL Members' Day will be held at the historic St Paul's Cathedral, London EC4M 8AD on Wednesday 7th December from 09:00 till 16:30.
Tickets are available to book at the bottom of this page.
The Panel Sessions & Timings
Registration with breakfast from 09:00 - 09:30hrs
Click each panel session title for full details including speakers:
- Sustainability: How to be Green
How can the archive industry tackle the environmental crisis? What resources are available, from production to restoration?
- Sports Rights
An opportunity to hear from professionals working with Sport content. From the curation to the licensing and how challenging it can be.
An introduction to NFTs, trend or real resource for the archive footage industry.
- Major Studios Rights & Clearances
Delving into the complexities of licensing content from major film studios.
After the panel sessions you can attend Evensong in the main Cathedral from 17:00 - 18:00hrs, open to all. There is also a Christmas Market within the square outside the Cathedral.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact [email protected] for further details.
Full details of Members' Day and the Christmas Winter Party alongside an e-ticket will be sent a week before the event.
FOCAL's Winter Party:
A fun night to network with those in the footage industry, relax with friends, clients and colleagues and to make new contacts!
The evening will be hosted at extraordinary in the Nelson Chamber at St Paul's Cathedral, London EC4M 8AD and run from 18:30 till 23:00 GMT.
Your ticket price will include 2 drinks, bowl food, plenty of networking opportunities and an entry into our fantastic raffle.
Additional raffle tickets are available to purchase with cash on the night.
The prizes including:
- Warner Brothers Studio Tour, Family Ticket (LOLA Clips)
- Everyman Cinema Membership (R3store Studios)
- 2 Tickets to the FOCAL International Awards (FOCAL International)
- Bottle of Champagne (Huntley Film Archives)
- 4 Tickets for Alton Towers, the home to CBeebies Land (Motion Gallery, BBC Studios)
- £150 Amazon voucher (Nimia)
- Charlie Chaplin products (BEN formerly Greenlight)
- 2 tickets for the Coronation Street Studio Tour (ITV Archive)
- 2 Tickets for Emmerdale Studio tour including lunch (ITV Archive)
- 2 Tickets for the London Eye (Screenocean)
- Cosy Winter Hamper (All3Media Clip Sales)
- 6 Mile Helicopter Tour to Two with Bubby - Red Letter Days (UV&S)
- Framed Print (Getty Images)
- Champagne and Vinyles (INA)
Full details of Members' Day and the Christmas Winter Party alongside an e-ticket will be sent a week before the event - 1st December 2022
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact [email protected] for further information.